John 8:32 “You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.”
Our mission is to worship God, teach the Word of God and bring the lost to know the saving grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. We are non-sectarian and every person, no matter what creed or nationality is welcome to come and worship with us.
We believe in the basic tenants of faith of the early Christian Church as follows:
- The Bible is God’s True Word, inspired by the Holy Spirit, to equip the believer to live a victorious Christian life. This is why great emphasis is put on the study of the Bible in our services.
- In the Virgin Birth and Deity of Christ.
- The sinless nature and life of Christ.
- The effectiveness of Christ’s blood to cleanse us from all sin.
- The bodily resurrection of Christ from the grave.
- The ascension of Christ and His present ministry to believers.
- The literal future return of Christ to the earth.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit and all the gifts for the believer.
- The final judgment, Heaven and Hell.